[cinder][glance] Update volume-image-metadata proposal

[cinder][glance] Update volume-image-metadata proposal – Hi folks, I started working on this blueprint [1] but the work to be done is not limited to cinder python client. ...
Hi Facundo, Can you attend the Glance meeting this week at 20:00 UTC on Thursday in #openstack-meeting-alt ? I may be misunderstanding what'...
Thanks for the response, I'll be there this Thursday. Having the file in more than one place could me a nightmare if we have to maintain consis...
From: Brian Rosmaita [mailto:brian.rosmaita@...] >Or you can just use it as the basis of a Cinder property protection config file, >becaus...
On 25 June 2014 20:08, Tripp, Travis S <travis.tripp@...> wrote: > Once an instance is launched, the “image” properties are treated the ...
Re: [cinder][glance] Update volume-image-metadata proposal – Should this code cleanup be done separate from the update volume-Image-metadata update bp or should be a work item of it? -----Original Message...
Re: [cinder][glance] Update volume-image-metadata proposal – I think make it a work item on the blueprint. I honestly haven't looked to see how much there'd be, just bought it up as a possible requirement so...