[cinder][manila] Cinder and Friends Dinner at Berlin Summit ...

[cinder][manila] Cinder and Friends Dinner at Berlin Summit ...

Jay S Bryant-2

All,

I am working on scheduling a dinner for the Cinder team (and our extended family that work on and around Cinder) during the Summit in Berlin.  I have created an etherpad for people to RSVP for dinner [1].

It seemed like Tuesday night after the Marketplace Mixer was the best time for most people.

So, it will be a little later dinner ... 8 pm.  Here is the place:

Address:  Carmerstraße 9, 10623 Berlin, Germany

It looks like the kind of place that will fit for our usual group.

If planning to attend please add your name to the etherpad and I will get a reservation in over the weekend.

Hope to see you all on Tuesday!

Jay

[1]  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BER-cinder-outing-planning

Re: [cinder][manila] Cinder and Friends Dinner at Berlin Summit ...

Ivan Kolodyazhny
Thanks for organizing this, Jay,

Just in case if you missed it, Matrix Party hosted by Trilio + Red Hat will be on Tuesday too.

Regards,
Ivan Kolodyazhny,
http://blog.e0ne.info/

On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 12:43 AM Jay S Bryant <[hidden email]> wrote:

All,

I am working on scheduling a dinner for the Cinder team (and our extended family that work on and around Cinder) during the Summit in Berlin.  I have created an etherpad for people to RSVP for dinner [1].

It seemed like Tuesday night after the Marketplace Mixer was the best time for most people.

So, it will be a little later dinner ... 8 pm.  Here is the place:

Address:  Carmerstraße 9, 10623 Berlin, Germany

It looks like the kind of place that will fit for our usual group.

If planning to attend please add your name to the etherpad and I will get a reservation in over the weekend.

Hope to see you all on Tuesday!

Jay

[1]  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BER-cinder-outing-planning

Re: [cinder][manila] Cinder and Friends Dinner at Berlin Summit ...

Jay S Bryant-2

Ivan,

Yeah, I saw that was the case but it seems like there is not a point in time where there isn't a conflict.  Need to get some food at some point so anyone who wants to join can, and then we can head to the party if people want.

Jay