[congress][ptg] physical or virtual sessions

[congress][ptg] physical or virtual sessions

Eric Kao
Hi all,

It's that time again to figure out whether we'd hold physical sessions at
the PTG (February 26-March 2nd at Croke Park in Dublin, Ireland).

If you're interested in participating, please respond to the following.
1. What do you prefer between physical sessions at the PTG and remote
virtual sessions*.
2. If we hold physical sessions at the PTG, do you expect to attend?
3. If we hold virtual sessions* at the PTG, do you expect to attend?
4. Any other thoughts or comments?

Thank you!

*virtual sessions would likely be a shorter time (1-2 hrs) per day and
spread out over more days to accommodate different time zones.