[docs][i18n] Team dinner Berlin Summit

Frank Kloeker
Hello,

thanks to all participants of the OpenStack Summit in Berlin. Hopefully
you have an event with enough success and fun so far. I really
appreciate that you are here in Berlin.
To round up I would like to have the Docs- and I18n team for a team
dinner on Thursday, after the Onboarding Session. I reserved a table for
18:30 on Restaurant Scheune
(https://www.google.com/maps/reserve/v/dine/m/DH2FjXOtEXw). We can start
on the CityCube possibly on foot.
I want to skip the I18n Office Hour on Thursday.

kind regards

Frank

menu: http://www.scheune-restaurant.de/

Re: [OpenStack-I18n] [docs][i18n] Team dinner Berlin Summit

Frank Kloeker
Hello again,

if you don't want to participate the Onboarding session we may meet
around 6 at the registration. I think there is still a possibility to
make a team picture on the right side near the sponsor wall.

kind regards

Frank

Am 2018-11-14 15:02, schrieb Frank Kloeker:

> Hello,
>
> thanks to all participants of the OpenStack Summit in Berlin.
> Hopefully you have an event with enough success and fun so far. I
> really appreciate that you are here in Berlin.
> To round up I would like to have the Docs- and I18n team for a team
> dinner on Thursday, after the Onboarding Session. I reserved a table
> for 18:30 on Restaurant Scheune
> (https://www.google.com/maps/reserve/v/dine/m/DH2FjXOtEXw). We can
> start on the CityCube possibly on foot.
> I want to skip the I18n Office Hour on Thursday.
>
> kind regards
>
> Frank
>
> menu: http://www.scheune-restaurant.de/

[docs][i18n] Team photos Berlin Summit

Frank Kloeker
Hello,

I would like to share my photos from the poster ehibition which provided
I18n for the Summit, some impressions from our sessions, the team photos
and the afterstack team dinner in Grunewald. Feel free to contribute
more pictures for people they don't were with us.
Have a save trip home and hopefully you enjoyed the Berlin Summit.

Frank

link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/i9Wnq7QyukpG29VF6