[horizon] Do we want new meeting time?

Ivan Kolodyazhny
Hi team,

As was discussed at PTG, usually we've got a very few participants on our weekly meetings. I hope, mostly it's because of not comfort meeting time for many of us.

Let's try to re-schedule Horizon weekly meetings and get more attendees there. I've created a doodle for it [1]. Please, vote for the best time for you.

Regards,
Ivan Kolodyazhny,
http://blog.e0ne.info/

Re: [horizon] Do we want new meeting time?

Ivan Kolodyazhny
Hi team,

It's a friendly reminder that we've got voting open [1] until next meeting. If you would like to attend Horizon meetings, please, select comfortable options for you.

Regards,
Ivan Kolodyazhny,
http://blog.e0ne.info/

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 6:40 PM, Ivan Kolodyazhny <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi team,

As was discussed at PTG, usually we've got a very few participants on our weekly meetings. I hope, mostly it's because of not comfort meeting time for many of us.

Let's try to re-schedule Horizon weekly meetings and get more attendees there. I've created a doodle for it [1]. Please, vote for the best time for you.

Regards,
Ivan Kolodyazhny,
http://blog.e0ne.info/

Re: [horizon] Do we want new meeting time?

Ivan Kolodyazhny
Hi all,

Due to the low activity on our weekly meeting, I would like to raise this question again.

Do we want a new meeting day and/or time? I'm available any day except Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm going to get some feedback before I create a  new poll.

Regards,
Ivan Kolodyazhny,
http://blog.e0ne.info/