[horizon] Extensible Header Blueprint

Waines, Greg

I have registered a new blueprint to address the extensible header functionality

discussed below.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/horizon/+spec/extensible-header

interested in your feedback,

Greg.

From: David Lyle <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 12:50 PM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [horizon] Blueprint process question

There have been a couple of projects that would like some space in the

page header. I think the work in Horizon is to provide an extensible

space in the page header for plugins to post content. The UI plugin

for Vitrage, in this case, would then be responsible for populating

that content if desired. This specific blueprint should really be

targeted at the Vitrage UI plugin and a separate blueprint should be

added to Horizon to create the extension point in the page header.

David

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 11:06 AM, Waines, Greg

<[hidden email]> wrote:

Hey Rob,

Just thought I’d check in on whether Horizon team has had a chance to review

the following blueprint:

The blueprint in Vitrage which the above Horizon blueprint depends on has

been approved by Vitrage team.

let me know if you’d like to setup a meeting to discuss,

Greg.

From: Rob Cresswell <[hidden email]>

Date: Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 11:40 AM

There isn't a specific time for blueprint review at the moment. It's usually

whenever I get time, or someone asks via email or IRC. During the weekly

meetings we always have time for open discussion of bugs/blueprints/patches

etc.

Rob

On 18 May 2017 at 16:31, Waines, Greg <[hidden email]> wrote:

A blueprint question for horizon team.

I registered a new blueprint the other day.

Do I need to do anything else to get this reviewed?  I don’t think so, but

wanted to double check.

How frequently do horizon blueprints get reviewed?  once a week?

Greg.

p.s. ... the above blueprint does depend on a Vitrage blueprint which I do

have in review.

Re: [horizon] Extensible Header Blueprint

Waines, Greg

Just wondering if Horizon Team has had a chance to review the following blueprint:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/horizon/+spec/extensible-header

let me know,