[keystone] Berlin Forum Sessions & Talks

[keystone] Berlin Forum Sessions & Talks

Lance Bragstad-2
Hey all,

Here is what's on my radar for keystone-specific sessions and talks next week:

Tuesday
- Change ownership of resources [0]
- Keystone Project Update [1]
- OpenStack Policy 101 [2]
- Keystone Project Onboarding [3]
- Gaps between OpenStack and business logic with Adjutant [4]

Wednesday
- Deletion of project and project resources [5]
- Enforcing Quota Consistently with Unified Limits [6]

Thursday
- Keystone as an Identity Provider Proxy [7]
- Keystone Operator Feedback [8]

If you know about a keystone-related session that I've missed, please feel free to follow up. Links to the forum session etherpads are available from the main wiki [9].