[kolla][kolla-ansible] Proposing Surya (spsurya) for core

[kolla][kolla-ansible] Proposing Surya (spsurya) for core

Michał Jastrzębski
Hello,

With great pleasure I'm kicking off another core voting to
kolla-ansible and kolla teams:) this one is about spsurya. Voting will
be open for 2 weeks (till 28th Jun).

Consider this mail my +1 vote, you know the drill:)

Regards,
Michal

Re: [kolla][kolla-ansible] Proposing Surya (spsurya) for core

Paul Bourke-3
+1, thanks Surya for all your work

On 14/06/17 16:46, Michał Jastrzębski wrote:

> Hello,
>
> With great pleasure I'm kicking off another core voting to
> kolla-ansible and kolla teams:) this one is about spsurya. Voting will
> be open for 2 weeks (till 28th Jun).
>
> Consider this mail my +1 vote, you know the drill:)
>
> Regards,
> Michal

Re: [kolla][kolla-ansible] Proposing Surya (spsurya) for core

Christian Berendt-4
+1

> On 14. Jun 2017, at 17:46, Michał Jastrzębski <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> With great pleasure I'm kicking off another core voting to
> kolla-ansible and kolla teams:) this one is about spsurya. Voting will
> be open for 2 weeks (till 28th Jun).
>
> Consider this mail my +1 vote, you know the drill:)
>
> Regards,
> Michal

Christian Berendt
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

Mail: [hidden email]
Web: https://www.betacloud-solutions.de

Betacloud Solutions GmbH
Teckstrasse 62 / 70190 Stuttgart / Deutschland

Geschäftsführer: Christian Berendt
Unternehmenssitz: Stuttgart
Amtsgericht: Stuttgart, HRB 756139

Re: [kolla][kolla-ansible] Proposing Surya (spsurya) for core

Eduardo Gonzalez