[kolla-kubernetes] Proposing Rich Wellum to core team

[kolla-kubernetes] Proposing Rich Wellum to core team

Michał Jastrzębski
Hello,

It's my pleasure to start another core team vote. This time for our
colleague rwellum. I propose that he joins kolla-kubernetes team.

This is my +1 vote. Every kolla-kubernetes core has a vote and it can
be veto'ed.

Voting will last 2 weeks and will end at 25th of August.

Cheers,
Michal

Re: [kolla-kubernetes] Proposing Rich Wellum to core team

Vikram Hosakote (vhosakot)

Rich? Well, um ;)

Although I’m not a kolla-kubernetes core and my vote does not matter at all, I’ll still give

my +1 to Rich J.

Amazing work in kolla-kubernetes Rich especially your recent contribution of the Python

tool to automate the deployment of kolla-kubernetes.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/487972/

Regards,

Vikram Hosakote

IRC: vhosakot

Re: [kolla-kubernetes] Proposing Rich Wellum to core team

Serguei Bezverkhi (sbezverk)

+1

well deserved

Serguei

Re: [kolla-kubernetes] Proposing Rich Wellum to core team

Jeffrey Zhang
+1

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 12:38 AM, Serguei Bezverkhi (sbezverk) <[hidden email]> wrote:

+1

well deserved

Serguei

Re: [kolla-kubernetes] Proposing Rich Wellum to core team

Surya Prakash Singh
+1

from myside too :)
nice work @Rich
I know I am not the core in kolla-k8s, but I tested quite cool tool developed for AIO OpenStack deployment on Kubernetes with kolla-k8s.

---
Thanks
Surya Prakash (spsurya)

Re: [kolla-kubernetes] Proposing Rich Wellum to core team

Fox, Kevin M
+1

Re: [kolla-kubernetes] Proposing Rich Wellum to core team

Pete Birley
Would be great to have Rich, an enthusiastic +1 from me :)

On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 11:38 AM, Serguei Bezverkhi (sbezverk) <[hidden email]> wrote:

+1

well deserved

Serguei

From: Michał Jastrzębski <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, August 11, 2017 at 12:01 PM

Hello,

It's my pleasure to start another core team vote. This time for our

colleague rwellum. I propose that he joins kolla-kubernetes team.

This is my +1 vote. Every kolla-kubernetes core has a vote and it can

be veto'ed.

Voting will last 2 weeks and will end at 25th of August.

Cheers,

Michal

Port.direct

Pete Birley / Director
[hidden email] / +447446862551

PORT.DIRECT
United Kingdom
https://port.direct

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. Port.direct is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

Re: [kolla-kubernetes] Proposing Rich Wellum to core team

Steve Wilkerson
+1 from me as well.  Great job Rich :D