[kuryr] can we start kuryr libnetwork in container inside the nova VM.

[kuryr] can we start kuryr libnetwork in container inside the nova VM.

Vikrant Aggarwal
Hello Team,

I have seen the steps of starting the kuryr libnetwork container on compute node. But If I need to run the same container inside the VM running on compute node, is't possible to do that?

I am not sure how can I map the /var/run/openvswitch inside the nested VM because this is present on compute node.

Thanks & Regards,
Vikrant Aggarwal