manila community meeting this week is *on*

manila community meeting this week is *on*

Tom Barron
As we discussed last week, we *will* have our normal weekly manila
community meeting this week, at the regular time and place

   Thursday, 15 November, 1500 UTC, #openstack-meetings-alt on
freenode

Some of us are at Summit but we need to continue to discuss/review
outstanding specs, links for which can be found in our next meeting
agenda [1].

It was great meeting new folks at the project onboarding and project
update sessions at Summit this week -- please feel free to join the
IRC meeting tomorrow!

Cheers,

-- Tom Barron (tbarron)

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/w/index.php?title=Manila/Meetings&action=edit&section=2

On 15/11/18 02:29 +0100, Erik McCormick wrote:
>Are you gathering somewhere in the building for in-person discussion?

We have a Forum session at 9:50 where we'll cover similar material:

https://www.openstack.org/summit/berlin-2018/summit-schedule/events/22830/setting-the-compass-for-manila-rwx-cloud-storage

The weekly meeting will be on irc, as usual, with meeting minutes
logged there, with no concurrent sidebar conversations.

It'd be great to meet you in person here, so if you can't get to the
Forum session please ping me at [hidden email] or tbarron on irc and
we can chat a bit.

Cheers,

-- Tom (tbarron)