[neutron] FFE for net-mtu-enh api extension requested

[neutron] FFE for net-mtu-enh api extension requested

Ihar Hrachyshka
Hi PTL/all,

I would like to request an exception for inclusion of net-mtu-enh API
extension (with ML2 implementation) for Pike.

The patch is ready for review, it includes tempest tests and docs
update. There are several things in the patch that we will need to
follow up in the next release (hence a lot of TODOs), but those are
not because the patch is not complete, but because we need to
accommodate for rolling upgrades of controllers.

The RFE: https://launchpad.net/bugs/1671634
The patch: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/483518/

Best regards,
Ihar