[neutron] Ocata moving to phase II

Ihar Hrachyshka
Hi all,

with the latest Ocata release[1], stable/ocata branches now officially
move to phase II support. The phase is defined in [2] as:

"Only critical bugfixes and security patches are acceptable."

In Neutron, it usually means that we may now allow fixes for High and
Critical bugs only. (Plus CVEs.) Of course, test fixes,
infrastructural fixes for gates, more test coverage, documentation
fixes are all valid fixes still, because they are by their own nature
don't affect production instances of Neutron.

And of course, Pike is now our main focus for all kinds of backports.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/505814/
[2] https://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/stable-branches.html

Ihar