[neutron] os-ken report for last week

Hongbin Lu-2

Hi all,

I am used to report the os-ken related progress in the neutron team meeting. After switching to winter time, I am not able to attend the meeting at Tuesday 1400 UTC. I sent out the report in the ML instead. Below is the progress in last week.

* The os-ken 0.2.0 is released: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/614315/

* The os-ken is added to global requirement: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/609018/

* There are experimental patches for testing the switchover from Ryu to os-ken:

** neutron: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/607008/

** neutron-dynamic-routing: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/608357/

* The os-ken patches in the review queue: <a href="https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/os-ken&#43;AND&#43;status:open"> https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/os-ken+AND+status:open

Best regards,

Hongbin