no formal ops meetups team meeting today

no formal ops meetups team meeting today

Chris Morgan
Hello Ops,

It appears there will not be enough attendance on IRC today for a useful ops meetups team meeting. I think everyone is getting ready for berlin next week, which at this stage is likely a better use of the time. We'll try to find a good venue for a social get-together on the Tuesday, which will be communicated nearer the time on the IRC channel and via email. Otherwise we will see you at the Forum!

Chris

--
Chris Morgan <[hidden email]>