[nova] Announcing new Focal Point for s390x libvirt/kvm Nova

[nova] Announcing new Focal Point for s390x libvirt/kvm Nova

Andreas Scheuring-2
Dear Nova Community,
I want to announce the new focal point for Nova s390x libvirt/kvm.

Please welcome "Cathy Zhang” to the Nova team. She and her team will be responsible for maintaining the s390x libvirt/kvm Thirdparty CI  [1] and any s390x specific code in nova and os-brick.
I personally took a new opportunity already a few month ago but kept maintaining the CI as good as possible. With new manpower we can hopefully contribute more to the community again.

You can reach her via
* email: [hidden email]
* IRC: Cathyz

Cathy, I wish you and your team all the best for this exciting role! I also want to say thank you for the last years. It was a great time, I learned a lot from you all, will miss it!

Cheers,

Andreas (irc: scheuran)

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems/IBM_zKVM_CI

Re: [nova] Announcing new Focal Point for s390x libvirt/kvm Nova

Matt Riedemann-3
On 11/2/2018 3:47 AM, Andreas Scheuring wrote:

> Dear Nova Community,
> I want to announce the new focal point for Nova s390x libvirt/kvm.
>
> Please welcome "Cathy Zhang” to the Nova team. She and her team will be responsible for maintaining the s390x libvirt/kvm Thirdparty CI  [1] and any s390x specific code in nova and os-brick.
> I personally took a new opportunity already a few month ago but kept maintaining the CI as good as possible. With new manpower we can hopefully contribute more to the community again.
>
> You can reach her via
> * email:[hidden email]
> * IRC: Cathyz
>
> Cathy, I wish you and your team all the best for this exciting role! I also want to say thank you for the last years. It was a great time, I learned a lot from you all, will miss it!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Andreas (irc: scheuran)
>

> [1]https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems/IBM_zKVM_CI

Welcome Cathy.

Andreas - thanks for the update and good luck on the new position.

Matt

Re: [nova] Announcing new Focal Point for s390x libvirt/kvm Nova

melanie witt-3
On Fri, 2 Nov 2018 09:47:42 +0100, Andreas Scheuring wrote:

> Dear Nova Community,
> I want to announce the new focal point for Nova s390x libvirt/kvm.
>
> Please welcome "Cathy Zhang” to the Nova team. She and her team will be responsible for maintaining the s390x libvirt/kvm Thirdparty CI  [1] and any s390x specific code in nova and os-brick.
> I personally took a new opportunity already a few month ago but kept maintaining the CI as good as possible. With new manpower we can hopefully contribute more to the community again.
>
> You can reach her via
> * email: [hidden email]
> * IRC: Cathyz
>
> Cathy, I wish you and your team all the best for this exciting role! I also want to say thank you for the last years. It was a great time, I learned a lot from you all, will miss it!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Andreas (irc: scheuran)
>

> [1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems/IBM_zKVM_CI

Thanks Andreas, for sending this note. It has been a pleasure working
with you over these years. We wish you the best of luck in your new
opportunity!

Welcome to the Nova community, Cathy! We look forward to working with
you. Please feel free to reach out to us on IRC in the #openstack-nova
channel and on this mailing list with the [nova] tag to ask questions
and share info.

Best,
-melanie