[octavia] Please give me some comments about my patchs

[octavia] Please give me some comments about my patchs

Jeff Yang
Hi, Octavia Team:
There are two patches I committed:
The first implement l7policy and l7rule's quota management. The second providesĀ some restrictions about the protocol when listenerĀ is associated with pool.
I think these functions are useful for users. I hope to receive some suggestions from you.
Thinks.