[octavia]Request for change of irc meeting time

[octavia]Request for change of irc meeting time

Santhosh Fernandes
Hi Michael and all,

Can we schedule our meeting couple of hours early on Wedneseday, So, few more folks from India can join the meeting.

I am proposing new timing will be

PST 10:00 AM (EST 1:00 PM and IST 10:30 PM).

Meeting rooms are available during this time :

#openstack-meeting
#openstack-meeting-3
#openstack-meeting-4
#openstack-meeting-cp

Let us know your opinions. if all fine with this timing, we will move the meeting.

Thank you,

Santhosh