[openstack-dev][magnum] kubernetes images for magnum rocky

[openstack-dev][magnum] kubernetes images for magnum rocky

Spyros Trigazis
Hello all,

Following the vulnerability [0], with magnum rocky and the kubernetes driver
on fedora atomic you can use this tag "v1.11.5-1" [1] for new clusters. To upgrade
the apiserver in existing clusters, on the master node(s) you can run:
sudo atomic pull --storage ostree docker.io/openstackmagnum/kubernetes-apiserver:v1.11.5-1
sudo atomic containers update --rebase docker.io/openstackmagnum/kubernetes-apiserver:v1.11.5-1 kube-apiserver

You can upgrade the other k8s components with similar commands.

I'll share instructions for magnum queens tomorrow morning CET time.

Cheers,
Spyros

Re: [openstack-dev][magnum] kubernetes images for magnum rocky

Spyros Trigazis
Magnum queens, uses kubernetes 1.9.3 by default.
You can upgrade to v1.10.11-1. From a quick test
v1.11.5-1 is also compatible with 1.9.x.

We are working to make this painless, sorry you
have to ssh to the nodes for now.

Cheers,
Spyros