[openstack-operators] Regarding Ceilometer and Aodh service installation with OpenStack-Ansible

[openstack-operators] Regarding Ceilometer and Aodh service installation with OpenStack-Ansible

Amit Kumar
Hi All,

I have deployed OpenStack using Openstack-Ansible Newton 14.1.1 release. It works fine. On top of it when I re-deployed OpenStack (from scratch) with additional services Ceilometer and Aodh, Ceilometer service seems not working. "ceilometer meter-list" shows nothing. Have any of you folks deployed Ceilometer and Aodh especially with OpenStack-Ansible and does it work for you?

On my setup, I have one Controller (Infra) node and three Compute nodes. And I am not using gnocchi but using mongodb.

Regards,
Amit

Re: [openstack-operators] Regarding Ceilometer and Aodh service installation with OpenStack-Ansible

Amit Kumar
Hi All,

Please respond if anybody has installed Ceilometer and Aodh with OpenStack-Ansible.

Regards,
Amit