[openstck-dev][sahara] Proposing Shu Yingya to Sahara Core Team

[openstck-dev][sahara] Proposing Shu Yingya to Sahara Core Team

Telles Nobrega-2
Hi Saharans,

I would like to propose the addition of Shu Yingya to the Sahara Core Team.

Shu Yingya has been with us for a while now and as of it is common for all core he has shown a great knowledge of the Sahara code base, along with all other small parts of sahara (SIE, sahara-tests, python-saharaclient and even integration of Sahara with deployment tools). Even more, he has contributed with great reviews with interesting fix suggestions and has shown an interest in seeing sahara become a better project each day.
Other than that, he has become the biggest Sahara advocate in China, bringing lots of contributors to the project and helping leading them (it is very hard for me to do it with all the time difference).

If there is no oposition, I will adding him to the core team ASAP.

Thanks all and specially Shu Yiangya for the great work.
--

TELLES NOBREGA

SOFTWARE ENGINEER

[hidden email]

 Red Hat é reconhecida entre as melhores empresas para trabalhar no Brasil pelo Great Place to Work.

Re: [openstck-dev][sahara] Proposing Shu Yingya to Sahara Core Team

Jeremy Freudberg
+1

Thank you Yingya for all the reasons which Telles mentioned. Well-deserved!

On Dec 7, 2017 11:05 AM, "Telles Nobrega" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

During today's meeting we already got a +1 from Tosky and that covers all of ours cores.

Congrats Shu Yingya, keep up the great work you've been doing.