operators get-together today at the Berlin Summit

operators get-together today at the Berlin Summit

Chris Morgan
We never did come up with a good plan for a separate event for operators this evening, so I think maybe we should just meet up at the marketplace mixer, so may I propose meet at the front at 6pm?

Chris

--
Chris Morgan <[hidden email]>

Re: operators get-together today at the Berlin Summit

Jonathan D. Proulx
On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 12:57:02PM +0100, Chris Morgan wrote:
:   We never did come up with a good plan for a separate event for
:   operators this evening, so I think maybe we should just meet up at the
:   marketplace mixer, so may I propose meet at the front at 6pm?
:   Chris
:   --
:   Chris Morgan <[1][hidden email]>

Sure sounds good to me.