[oslo.db] Stepping down from core

Roman Podoliaka-2
Hi all,

I recently changed job and hasn't been able to devote as much time to
oslo.db as it is expected from a core reviewer. I'm no longer working
on OpenStack, so you won't see me around much.

Anyway, it's been an amazing experience to work with all of you! Best
of luck! And see ya at various PyCon's around the world! ;)

Thanks,
Roman

Re: [oslo.db] Stepping down from core

Doug Hellmann-2
Excerpts from Roman Podoliaka's message of 2017-06-11 17:32:49 +0300:

> Hi all,
>
> I recently changed job and hasn't been able to devote as much time to
> oslo.db as it is expected from a core reviewer. I'm no longer working
> on OpenStack, so you won't see me around much.
>
> Anyway, it's been an amazing experience to work with all of you! Best
> of luck! And see ya at various PyCon's around the world! ;)
>
> Thanks,
> Roman

Thanks for your help launching oslo.db and making it so useful,
Roman.  We'll miss your contributions!

Good luck with your new job,
Doug

Re: [oslo.db] Stepping down from core

ChangBo Guo
Roman,

Thanks for your contributions for oslo.db, hope we can have cross path again in the futrue.

Best wishes!

Excerpts from Roman Podoliaka's message of 2017-06-11 17:32:49 +0300:
> Hi all,
>
> I recently changed job and hasn't been able to devote as much time to
> oslo.db as it is expected from a core reviewer. I'm no longer working
> on OpenStack, so you won't see me around much.
>
> Anyway, it's been an amazing experience to work with all of you! Best
> of luck! And see ya at various PyCon's around the world! ;)
>
> Thanks,
> Roman

Thanks for your help launching oslo.db and making it so useful,
Roman.  We'll miss your contributions!

Good luck with your new job,
Doug

ChangBo Guo(gcb)

Re: [oslo.db] Stepping down from core

Matt Riedemann-3
On 6/11/2017 9:32 AM, Roman Podoliaka wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I recently changed job and hasn't been able to devote as much time to
> oslo.db as it is expected from a core reviewer. I'm no longer working
> on OpenStack, so you won't see me around much.
>
> Anyway, it's been an amazing experience to work with all of you! Best
> of luck! And see ya at various PyCon's around the world! ;)
>
> Thanks,
> Roman

Good luck with the new position Roman. You've always been a great help
not only in Oslo land but also helping us out in Nova. You'll be missed.

Matt

Re: [oslo.db] Stepping down from core

Bhor, Dinesh
Good luck with your new position Roman. You were always helpful and friendly.

Thanks,
Dinesh Bhor

Re: [oslo.db] Stepping down from core

Mike Perez
On 17:32 Jun 11, Roman Podoliaka wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I recently changed job and hasn't been able to devote as much time to
> oslo.db as it is expected from a core reviewer. I'm no longer working
> on OpenStack, so you won't see me around much.
>
> Anyway, it's been an amazing experience to work with all of you! Best
> of luck! And see ya at various PyCon's around the world! ;)

Thanks for all your contributions, and congrats with the new job.

--
Mike Perez

Re: [oslo.db] Stepping down from core

Davanum Srinivas
Best Wishes Roman! hope our paths will cross again.

Thanks,
Dims

On Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 10:32 AM, Roman Podoliaka
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I recently changed job and hasn't been able to devote as much time to
> oslo.db as it is expected from a core reviewer. I'm no longer working
> on OpenStack, so you won't see me around much.
>
> Anyway, it's been an amazing experience to work with all of you! Best
> of luck! And see ya at various PyCon's around the world! ;)
>
> Thanks,
> Roman

Re: [oslo.db] Stepping down from core

Michael Bayer
hey Roman -

It was a huge pleasure working w/ you on oslo.db!    I hope we can
collaborate again soon.

- mike