[osops] OSOps meeting today in #openstack-meeting-4 1900 UTC

[osops] OSOps meeting today in #openstack-meeting-4 1900 UTC

josephbajin
Operators,

Our bi-weekly meeting is today in the #openstack-meeting-4 room beginning at 1900 UTC.

There isn't much on the agenda today, as we haven't gotten a lot of participation or volunteering.   You can review the agenda here. [1]   If you have anything that you think the Operators community can help with, please come join the conversation.

Thanks

Joe

Re: [osops] OSOps meeting today in #openstack-meeting-4 1900 UTC

josephbajin
Everyone,

We are going to be canceling today's meeting. For some reason, we are now off the schedule of odd-weeks, so we are bumping up against another groups meeting.    This would mean that we are moving our meeting to next week to get back on the odd week schedule.

Thanks

Joe