[policy] [rbac] No meetings until 2017-01-03

[policy] [rbac] No meetings until 2017-01-03

Lance Bragstad-2
Hey all,

Sending out a note that there won't be a policy meeting for the
remainder of December. Folks are focusing on the community goal and
feature work. We'll pick up policy meetings once things settle down
after the holidays.

Thanks!

Lance

Re: [policy] [rbac] No meetings until 2017-01-03

Lance Bragstad-2
The date in the subject line should be 2018-01-03, not 2017... Sorry
about the confusion.