provide networking to bare metal instances

provide networking to bare metal instances

sara
Hello there,
I read in the documentation that since there is no virtual layer on the top of bare metal nodes , instances that run on the baremetal can only have a flat network. Tenants can't have anymore their own private tenant networks. For those of you who already tried the bare metal as a service  of openstack or have information about this section could you please enlighten me about this issue . can we use a SDN CONTROLLER SERVICE with baremetal switches to overcome this issue ?