[qa] [containers] [airship] [berlin] Berlin Airship Forums

[qa] [containers] [airship] [berlin] Berlin Airship Forums

MCEUEN, MATT

I wanted to make sure that all interested folks are aware of the Airship-related Forums that will be held on Tuesday:

Cross-project container security discussion:                                          https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BER-container-security

Airship Quality Assurance use cases:                                                        https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BER-airship-qa

Airship Bare Metal provisioning brainstorming & design:                https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BER-airship-bare-metal

We welcome all participation and discussion – please add any topics you’d like to discuss to the etherpads!

I look forward to some good sessions tomorrow.

Thanks,

Matt