[refstack][interop-wg] Nomination of Megan Guiney as RefStack Core Reviewer

[refstack][interop-wg] Nomination of Megan Guiney as RefStack Core Reviewer

Catherine Cuong Diep

Hello everyone,

I would like to nominate Megan Guiney as a core reviewer for the RefStack project. Megan has been contributing new features and actively providing reviews and feedback over the last few months in our project. She will be a fantastic addition to the RefStack core review team.

Catherine Diep

Re: [refstack][interop-wg] Nomination of Megan Guiney as RefStack Core Reviewer

Cazares, Luz

+1. Megan will be a great addition to the core team.

Regards

From: Catherine Cuong Diep <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, August 11, 2017 at 11:37 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: [openstack-dev] [refstack][interop-wg] Nomination of Megan Guiney as RefStack Core Reviewer

Hello everyone,

I would like to nominate Megan Guiney as a core reviewer for the RefStack project. Megan has been contributing new features and actively providing reviews and feedback over the last few months in our project. She will be a fantastic addition to the RefStack core review team.

Catherine Diep

Re: [Interop-wg] [refstack][interop-wg] Nomination of Megan Guiney as RefStack Core Reviewer

Zhipeng Huang
+1 Megan had contributed a lot in refstack and interop

From: Catherine Cuong Diep <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, August 11, 2017 at 11:37 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

Hello everyone,

I would like to nominate Megan Guiney as a core reviewer for the RefStack project. Megan has been contributing new features and actively providing reviews and feedback over the last few months in our project. She will be a fantastic addition to the RefStack core review team.

Catherine Diep

Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Product Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado