[release][glance][barbican][telemetry][keystone][designate][congress][magnum][searchlight][swift][tacker] unreleased libraries

[release][glance][barbican][telemetry][keystone][designate][congress][magnum][searchlight][swift][tacker] unreleased libraries

Doug Hellmann-2
We have several teams with library deliverables that haven't seen
any releases at all yet this cycle. Please review the list below,
and if there are changes on master since the last release prepare
a release request.  Remember that because of the way our CI system
works, patches that land in libraries are not used in tests for
services that use the libs unless the library has a release and the
constraints list is updated.

Doug

glance-store
instack
pycadf
python-barbicanclient
python-ceilometerclient
python-congressclient
python-designateclient
python-keystoneclient
python-magnumclient
python-searchlightclient
python-swiftclient
python-tackerclient
requestsexceptions

Re: [release][glance][barbican][telemetry][keystone][designate][congress][magnum][searchlight][swift][tacker] unreleased libraries

Spyros Trigazis
Thanks for the reminder.

python-magnumclient https://review.openstack.org/#/c/472718/

Cheers,
Spyros

On 9 June 2017 at 16:39, Doug Hellmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hanxi Liu
thanks Doug,

Here is ceilometerclient release:

Cheers,