[tripleo] Feedback about our project at Summit

[tripleo] Feedback about our project at Summit

Emilien Macchi-4
Hi folks,

I wasn't at the Summit but I was interested by the feedback people gave about TripleO so I've discussed with a few people who made the trip. I would like to see what actions we can take on short and long term to address it.

Feel fee to add more feedback if missing, and also comment what was written. If you're aware of some WIP that address the feedback, adjust some wording if needed or just put some links if something exists and is documented already.
I believe it is critical to us to listen this feedback and include some of it into our short term roadmap, so we can reduce some frustration that we can hear sometimes.

Thanks for your help,
--
Emilien Macchi