[tripleo] Let's improve upstream docs

marios
Hi folks,

as just mentioned in the tripleo weekly irc meeting [1] some of us are trying to make small weekly improvements to the tripleo docs  [2]. We are using this bug [3] for tracking and this effort is a result of some feedback during the recent Berlin summit.

The general idea is 1 per week (or more if you can and want) - improvement/removal of stale content/identifying missing sections, or anything else you might care to propose. Please join us if you can, just add "Related-Bug: #1804642"  to your commit message

thanks

Re: [tripleo] Let's improve upstream docs

Natal Ngétal
On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 4:50 PM Marios Andreou <[hidden email]> wrote:
> as just mentioned in the tripleo weekly irc meeting [1] some of us are trying to make small weekly improvements to the tripleo docs  [2]. We are using this bug [3] for tracking and this effort is a result of some feedback during the recent Berlin summit.
It's a good idea. The documentation of a project it's very important.

> The general idea is 1 per week (or more if you can and want) - improvement/removal of stale content/identifying missing sections, or anything else you might care to propose. Please join us if you can, just add "Related-Bug: #1804642"  to your commit message
I'm going to try to help you on this ticket. I started to make code
review. I would to know if you have more details about that. I mean,
do you have examples of part able improved or something like that.

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 4:33 PM Natal Ngétal <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 4:50 PM Marios Andreou <[hidden email]> wrote:
> as just mentioned in the tripleo weekly irc meeting [1] some of us are trying to make small weekly improvements to the tripleo docs  [2]. We are using this bug [3] for tracking and this effort is a result of some feedback during the recent Berlin summit.
It's a good idea. The documentation of a project it's very important.

> The general idea is 1 per week (or more if you can and want) - improvement/removal of stale content/identifying missing sections, or anything else you might care to propose. Please join us if you can, just add "Related-Bug: #1804642"  to your commit message
I'm going to try to help you on this ticket. I started to make code

great you are very welcome !

review. I would to know if you have more details about that. I mean,
do you have examples of part able improved or something like that.

not really, I mean "anything goes" as long as it's an improvement ( and the usual review process will determine if it is or not :)  ). Could be as small as typos or broken links/images, through to reorganising sections or even bigger contributions like  completely new sections if you can and want. Take a look at the existing patches that are on the bug for ideas

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 4:19 PM Marios Andreou <[hidden email]> wrote:
> great you are very welcome !
Thanks.

> not really, I mean "anything goes" as long as it's an improvement ( and the usual review process will determine if it is or not :)  ). Could be as small as typos or broken links/images, through to reorganising sections or even bigger contributions like  completely new sections if you can and want. Take a look at the existing patches that are on the bug for ideas
I see. I have made a first patch and I'm going to find what I can do
and continue to make code review.