[tripleo] Nominate Gaël Chamoulaud (gchamoul) for tripleo-validations core

[tripleo] Nominate Gaël Chamoulaud (gchamoul) for tripleo-validations core

Ana Krivokapic
Hey TripleO devs,

Gaël has consistently been contributing high quality reviews and patches to the tripleo-validations project. The project would highly benefit from his addition to the core reviewer team.

Assuming that there are no objections, we will add Gaël to the core team next week.

Thanks!

Ana Krivokapic
Senior Software Engineer
OpenStack team
Red Hat Inc.

Re: [tripleo] Nominate Gaël Chamoulaud (gchamoul) for tripleo-validations core

Emilien Macchi-4
On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 6:34 AM, Ana Krivokapic <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hey TripleO devs,
>
> Gaël has consistently been contributing high quality reviews and patches to
> the tripleo-validations project. The project would highly benefit from his
> addition to the core reviewer team.
>
> Assuming that there are no objections, we will add Gaël to the core team
> next week.

+1, good work Gaël!
--
Emilien Macchi

Re: [tripleo] Nominate Gaël Chamoulaud (gchamoul) for tripleo-validations core

Martin André-2
+1! Gaël has been doing a fantastic job in tripleo-validations for a long time.

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 3:34 PM, Ana Krivokapic <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey TripleO devs,
>
> Gaël has consistently been contributing high quality reviews and patches to
> the tripleo-validations project. The project would highly benefit from his
> addition to the core reviewer team.
>
> Assuming that there are no objections, we will add Gaël to the core team
> next week.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Regards,
> Ana Krivokapic
> Senior Software Engineer
> OpenStack team
> Red Hat Inc.

Re: [tripleo] Nominate Gaël Chamoulaud (gchamoul) for tripleo-validations core

Florian Fuchs
+1 Thanks for the good work!

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 8:38 AM, Martin André <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1! Gaël has been doing a fantastic job in tripleo-validations for a long time.
>
> On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 3:34 PM, Ana Krivokapic <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hey TripleO devs,
>>
>> Gaël has consistently been contributing high quality reviews and patches to
>> the tripleo-validations project. The project would highly benefit from his
>> addition to the core reviewer team.
>>
>> Assuming that there are no objections, we will add Gaël to the core team
>> next week.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Ana Krivokapic
>> Senior Software Engineer
>> OpenStack team
>> Red Hat Inc.

Re: [tripleo] Nominate Gaël Chamoulaud (gchamoul) for tripleo-validations core

Alex Schultz-2
+1

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 7:34 AM, Ana Krivokapic <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey TripleO devs,
>
> Gaël has consistently been contributing high quality reviews and patches to
> the tripleo-validations project. The project would highly benefit from his
> addition to the core reviewer team.
>
> Assuming that there are no objections, we will add Gaël to the core team
> next week.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Regards,
> Ana Krivokapic
> Senior Software Engineer
> OpenStack team
> Red Hat Inc.

Re: [tripleo] Nominate Gaël Chamoulaud (gchamoul) for tripleo-validations core

Ana Krivokapic
Gaël has been added to the validations core team. Welcome!

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 6:56 PM, Alex Schultz <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 7:34 AM, Ana Krivokapic <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hey TripleO devs,
>
> Gaël has consistently been contributing high quality reviews and patches to
> the tripleo-validations project. The project would highly benefit from his
> addition to the core reviewer team.
>
> Assuming that there are no objections, we will add Gaël to the core team
> next week.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Regards,