[tripleo] Proposing Enrique Llorente Pastora as a core reviewer for TripleO

[tripleo] Proposing Enrique Llorente Pastora as a core reviewer for TripleO

Sagi Shnaidman
Hi,
I'd like to propose Quique (@quiquell) as a core reviewer for TripleO. Quique is actively involved in improvements and development of TripleO and TripleO CI. He also helps in other projects including but not limited to Infrastructure.
He shows a very good understanding how TripleO and CI works and I'd like suggest him as core reviewer of TripleO in CI related code.

Please vote!
My +1 is here :)

Thanks
--
Best regards
Sagi Shnaidman

Re: [tripleo] Proposing Enrique Llorente Pastora as a core reviewer for TripleO

Wesley Hayutin

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 8:52 AM Sagi Shnaidman <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I'd like to propose Quique (@quiquell) as a core reviewer for TripleO. Quique is actively involved in improvements and development of TripleO and TripleO CI. He also helps in other projects including but not limited to Infrastructure.
He shows a very good understanding how TripleO and CI works and I'd like suggest him as core reviewer of TripleO in CI related code.

Please vote!
My +1 is here :)

+1 for tripleo-ci core, I don't think we're proposing tripleo core atm.
Thanks for proposing and sending this Sagi!

Thanks
--
Best regards
Sagi Shnaidman

Re: [tripleo] Proposing Enrique Llorente Pastora as a core reviewer for TripleO

Jiří Stránský
On 15. 11. 18 16:54, Wesley Hayutin wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 8:52 AM Sagi Shnaidman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I'd like to propose Quique (@quiquell) as a core reviewer for TripleO.
>> Quique is actively involved in improvements and development of TripleO and
>> TripleO CI. He also helps in other projects including but not limited to
>> Infrastructure.
>> He shows a very good understanding how TripleO and CI works and I'd like
>> suggest him as core reviewer of TripleO in CI related code.
>>
>> Please vote!
>> My +1 is here :)
>>

> +1 for tripleo-ci core, I don't think we're proposing tripleo core atm.
> Thanks for proposing and sending this Sagi!

+1!

>> Thanks
>> --
>> Best regards
>> Sagi Shnaidman

Re: [tripleo] Proposing Enrique Llorente Pastora as a core reviewer for TripleO

Alex Schultz-2
+1
On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 8:51 AM Sagi Shnaidman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'd like to propose Quique (@quiquell) as a core reviewer for TripleO. Quique is actively involved in improvements and development of TripleO and TripleO CI. He also helps in other projects including but not limited to Infrastructure.
> He shows a very good understanding how TripleO and CI works and I'd like suggest him as core reviewer of TripleO in CI related code.
>
> Please vote!
> My +1 is here :)
>
> Thanks
> --
> Best regards
> Sagi Shnaidman

Re: [tripleo] Proposing Enrique Llorente Pastora as a core reviewer for TripleO

Emilien Macchi-4
+1 to have him part of TripleO CI core team, thanks for your dedication and hard work. I'm glad to see you're learning fast. Keep your motivation and thanks again!

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 11:33 AM Alex Schultz <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1
On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 8:51 AM Sagi Shnaidman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'd like to propose Quique (@quiquell) as a core reviewer for TripleO. Quique is actively involved in improvements and development of TripleO and TripleO CI. He also helps in other projects including but not limited to Infrastructure.
> He shows a very good understanding how TripleO and CI works and I'd like suggest him as core reviewer of TripleO in CI related code.
>
> Please vote!
> My +1 is here :)
>
> Thanks
> --
> Best regards
> Sagi Shnaidman

Emilien Macchi

Re: [tripleo] Proposing Enrique Llorente Pastora as a core reviewer for TripleO

Cédric Jeanneret-2
Of course +1 :).

On 11/15/18 5:37 PM, Emilien Macchi wrote:

> +1 to have him part of TripleO CI core team, thanks for your dedication
> and hard work. I'm glad to see you're learning fast. Keep your
> motivation and thanks again!
>
> On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 11:33 AM Alex Schultz <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     +1
>     On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 8:51 AM Sagi Shnaidman <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>     >
>     > Hi,
>     > I'd like to propose Quique (@quiquell) as a core reviewer for
>     TripleO. Quique is actively involved in improvements and development
>     of TripleO and TripleO CI. He also helps in other projects including
>     but not limited to Infrastructure.
>     > He shows a very good understanding how TripleO and CI works and
>     I'd like suggest him as core reviewer of TripleO in CI related code.
>     >
>     > Please vote!
>     > My +1 is here :)
>     >
>     > Thanks
>     > --
>     > Best regards
>     > Sagi Shnaidman
>     >

> Emilien Macchi

Cédric Jeanneret
Software Engineer
DFG:DF

Re: [tripleo] Proposing Enrique Llorente Pastora as a core reviewer for TripleO

Martin André-2
On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 5:00 PM Wesley Hayutin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 8:52 AM Sagi Shnaidman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> I'd like to propose Quique (@quiquell) as a core reviewer for TripleO. Quique is actively involved in improvements and development of TripleO and TripleO CI. He also helps in other projects including but not limited to Infrastructure.
>> He shows a very good understanding how TripleO and CI works and I'd like suggest him as core reviewer of TripleO in CI related code.
>>
>> Please vote!
>> My +1 is here :)
>

> +1 for tripleo-ci core, I don't think we're proposing tripleo core atm.
> Thanks for proposing and sending this Sagi!

+1

Martin

>> Thanks
>> --
>> Best regards
>> Sagi Shnaidman

Re: [tripleo] Proposing Enrique Llorente Pastora as a core reviewer for TripleO

Felix Enrique Llorente Pastora
Thanks guys!

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 8:26 AM Martin André <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 5:00 PM Wesley Hayutin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 8:52 AM Sagi Shnaidman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> I'd like to propose Quique (@quiquell) as a core reviewer for TripleO. Quique is actively involved in improvements and development of TripleO and TripleO CI. He also helps in other projects including but not limited to Infrastructure.
>> He shows a very good understanding how TripleO and CI works and I'd like suggest him as core reviewer of TripleO in CI related code.
>>
>> Please vote!
>> My +1 is here :)
>

> +1 for tripleo-ci core, I don't think we're proposing tripleo core atm.
> Thanks for proposing and sending this Sagi!

+1

Martin

>> Thanks
>> --
>> Best regards
>> Sagi Shnaidman

Quique Llorente

Openstack TripleO CI

Re: [tripleo] Proposing Enrique Llorente Pastora as a core reviewer for TripleO

Yatin Karel-2
+1
On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 9:24 PM Sagi Shnaidman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'd like to propose Quique (@quiquell) as a core reviewer for TripleO. Quique is actively involved in improvements and development of TripleO and TripleO CI. He also helps in other projects including but not limited to Infrastructure.
> He shows a very good understanding how TripleO and CI works and I'd like suggest him as core reviewer of TripleO in CI related code.
>
> Please vote!
> My +1 is here :)
>
> Thanks
> --
> Best regards
> Sagi Shnaidman

Re: [tripleo] Proposing Enrique Llorente Pastora as a core reviewer for TripleO

Bogdan Dobrelya-2
+1

On 11/15/18 4:50 PM, Sagi Shnaidman wrote:

> Hi,
> I'd like to propose Quique (@quiquell) as a core reviewer for TripleO.
> Quique is actively involved in improvements and development of TripleO
> and TripleO CI. He also helps in other projects including but not
> limited to Infrastructure.
> He shows a very good understanding how TripleO and CI works and I'd like
> suggest him as core reviewer of TripleO in CI related code.
>
> Please vote!
> My +1 is here :)
>
> Thanks
> --
> Best regards
> Sagi Shnaidman

Best regards,
Bogdan Dobrelya,
Irc #bogdando

Re: [tripleo] Proposing Enrique Llorente Pastora as a core reviewer for TripleO

Gabriele Cerami
On 15 Nov, Sagi Shnaidman wrote:
> Hi,
> I'd like to propose Quique (@quiquell) as a core reviewer for TripleO.
> Quique is actively involved in improvements and development of TripleO and
> TripleO CI. He also helps in other projects including but not limited to
> Infrastructure.

It'll be grand.
+1

Re: [tripleo] Proposing Enrique Llorente Pastora as a core reviewer for TripleO

Steven Hardy
On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 3:54 PM Sagi Shnaidman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'd like to propose Quique (@quiquell) as a core reviewer for TripleO. Quique is actively involved in improvements and development of TripleO and TripleO CI. He also helps in other projects including but not limited to Infrastructure.
> He shows a very good understanding how TripleO and CI works and I'd like suggest him as core reviewer of TripleO in CI related code.
>
> Please vote!
> My +1 is here :)

+1!