[tripleo] pike m2 has been released

Emilien Macchi-4
We have a new release of TripleO, pike milestone 2.
All bugs targeted on Pike-2 have been moved into Pike-3.

I'll take care of moving the blueprints into Pike-3.

Some numbers:
Blueprints: 3 Unknown, 18 Not started, 14 Started, 3 Slow progress, 11
Good progress, 9 Needs Code Review, 7 Implemented
Bugs: 197 Fix Released

Thanks everyone!
--
Emilien Macchi

Re: [tripleo] pike m2 has been released

Ben Nemec
Hmm, I was expecting an instack-undercloud release as part of m2.  Is
there a reason we didn't do that?

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 5:01 PM, Ben Nemec <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hmm, I was expecting an instack-undercloud release as part of m2.  Is there
> a reason we didn't do that?

You just released a new tag: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/471066/
with a new release model, why would we release m2? In case you want
it, I think we can still do it on Monday.

On 06/09/2017 05:39 PM, Emilien Macchi wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 5:01 PM, Ben Nemec <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hmm, I was expecting an instack-undercloud release as part of m2.  Is there
>> a reason we didn't do that?
>
> You just released a new tag: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/471066/
> with a new release model, why would we release m2? In case you want
> it, I think we can still do it on Monday.

It was a new tag, but the same commit as m1 so it isn't really a new
release, just a re-tag of the same release we already had.  Part of my
reasoning for doing that was that it would get a new release for m2.

Sorry, I was confused, my bad. Done: https://review.openstack.org/473561

On 06/12/2017 02:10 PM, Emilien Macchi wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 7:20 PM, Ben Nemec <[hidden email]> wrote:

>>> You just released a new tag: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/471066/
>>> with a new release model, why would we release m2? In case you want
>>> it, I think we can still do it on Monday.
>>

>> It was a new tag, but the same commit as m1 so it isn't really a new
>> release, just a re-tag of the same release we already had.  Part of my
>> reasoning for doing that was that it would get a new release for m2.
>
> Sorry, I was confused, my bad. Done: https://review.openstack.org/473561

No worries.  At some point we'll get all of the release models synced up
and things will be less confusing. :-)