[tripleo] puppet5 has broken the master gate

[tripleo] puppet5 has broken the master gate

Alex Schultz-2
Just a heads up but we recently updated to puppet5 in the master
dependencies. It appears that this has completely hosed the master
scenarios and containers-multinode jobs.  Please do recheck/approve
anything until we get this resolved.

See https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1803024

I have a possible fix (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/617441/) but
it's probably a better idea to roll back the puppet package if
possible.

Thanks,
-Alex

Re: [tripleo] puppet5 has broken the master gate

Chandan kumar-2
Hello Alex,

On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 9:53 AM Alex Schultz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Just a heads up but we recently updated to puppet5 in the master
> dependencies. It appears that this has completely hosed the master
> scenarios and containers-multinode jobs.  Please do recheck/approve
> anything until we get this resolved.
>
> See https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1803024
>
> I have a possible fix (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/617441/) but
> it's probably a better idea to roll back the puppet package if
> possible.

In RDO, we have reverted Revert "Stein: push puppet 5.5.6" ->
https://review.rdoproject.org/r/#/c/17333/1

Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar